KIVA - A WAY TO HELP

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TREK 4300D : Awesome Bike

Just got my bike yesterday(July 1st).

Had a 3 kms ride on it in the evening.People where Litterly staring at my bike.And to surprise, My Uncle took two rides on the same bike.But others were furious on me investing that amount on TREK(Which I Feel its worth)Its is great bicycle to ride especially for long distances.The gears are great.Disc brakes are fabulous.Need some more fine tunning of gears.Thats it.

The Last Thing I have to mention is

"Can experience the bike only by riding it & not by reading reviews." & " Love Passing those slow moving Cars in the traffic signal"

1 comment:

Ramesh Magalanadu said...

I PURCHASED TREK 4300D ON 18 FEB 2009 IT IS GREAT BIKE.I REALLY LOVE THE BICYCLE,THE AMOUNT I PAID IT IS REALLY WORTH.THE COLOUR IS BLACK.ONLY PROBLEM I FACED SEAT WAS NOT UP TO THE MARK,(HARD).I HARDLY DONE NOT MORE THAN 32KMS.BYE............

REGARDS,
RAMESH.M